What's the best holiday card you got this year?

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
We get a card like this every year from our kid's dentist. We call it "Why Is This Man Smiling?"

Attachments

• Why is this man smiling.jpg
    Why is this man smiling.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 21
My brother sent this card.

Attachments

• cat-xmas.jpg
    cat-xmas.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 5
a card like this every year from our kid's dentist.
Who are those kids? No way he has 18 female children or grandchildren. Random patients? Don't see your DD in there.

We got a lot of nice cards with pictures, but no standouts. BTW folks, it's not fair to have pictures of just your kids and not you.

I'm surprised at how many people, go to the store, pick out a ($4?) card, sign it and fly it across the country. I'm glad they're thinking of us, but it seems wasteful to me.

Last edited:
I didn't get any 'Holiday Cards'. I only got 'Christmas Cards'. Is that OK?
Oh, gimme a freakin' break. The politically-correct phrase "Christmas and/or Hanukkah and/or Kwaanza and/or Festivus cards" wouldn't fit on the subject line.

And we got as many Hanukkah cards as we did Christmas cards. Is that OK?

Who are those kids? No way he has 18 female children or grandchildren. Random patients? Don't see your DD in there.
What amazes me is that those are all the hygienists & technicians & insurance-billing people who support that one dentist. (Technically I suppose he supports them.) And I think he's our age, too. He broke free from a multi-dentist office a few years ago to go solo, and I'm amazed that he can pull down enough business to occupy a staff and two offices that big. But one of his offices is in Kahala.

Maybe some of those staffers are part-time, but the next question is "So where are all the guys who want to tackle an exciting career in dental technology"?

After 29 years i get this:

Sunday, December 30, 2007 (2).jpg

Yeah, that's the best card for me . Hands down. Got lucky.

Nords, I think your Dentist should have just one word under that photo: "Cha-ching" (as in the cash register)

We received an e-card featuring dancing elves and Christmas music. It had the faces of our friends inserted on each elf. Really cute!

Back
Top Bottom