Whoa Wake up VP Cheney in Iraq today, FBI bust yesterday?

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Sorry guys but I am starting to believe that we are being manipulated. The dumb ones among the populace.

I was just thinking that it seemed awfully coincidental that at the pinnacle of being criticized over the "if we dont fight them there, they'll follow us home" routine and congress trying to force a withdrawal, a handful of idiots that were planning to attack an army base are uncovered...

What ARE the odds? ;)

Maybe Rosie is correct? The WTC was a inside job and I guess the FBI had an informant in the Circuit City in Mt Laurel to create the tape that started the process. Let's wait to hear what Rosie has to say.

Hmm, not smelling the conspiracy. If anything, this totally blows apart the administration's thesis. We ARE over there right now, surging troops to boot, and they are still here in America trying to blow us up. Unless they go with the "only the stupid ones who tried to get to Iraq and got lost" are here route. :LOL:

Edit: The complete quote from Hermann Goering

--------------------------
We got around to the subject of war again and I said that, contrary to his attitude, I did not think that the common people are very thankful for leaders who bring them war and destruction.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

"There is one difference," I pointed out. "In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Laurence said:
Hmm, not smelling the conspiracy. If anything, this totally blows apart the administration's thesis. We ARE over there right now, surging troops to boot, and they are still here in America trying to blow us up. Unless they go with the "only the stupid ones who tried to get to Iraq and got lost" are here route. :LOL:

Maybe i've just gotten too many earfuls of Bill Maher (wife cant get enough of his hoo-hah) whining "But they're nnnnnot fighting us over here".

Seems like odd timing is all. And an odd objective...you're a terrorist, wanting to attack america and create terror...so you plan to attack soldiers in their home country rather than civilians?

Maybe they're just a bunch of complete morons that happened to be the first and only ones caught.

Not a particularly interesting conspiracy angle...I imagine these sorts of idiots are picked up all the time...we just decided to make a major case out of this one to put a little scare into the populace is all.

Its just good marketing...

Back
Top Bottom