Why Cosmetics are profitable

So she put on make-up to look like the picture on the right:confused:

Before and after what? :)

Personally, I think cosmetics are NOT profitable. Quite the opposite for me, anyway, whenever I choose to purchase any. High quality cosmetics always seem ridiculously expensive.

The second photo looks like a mug shot after she got arrested for a DUI or drug charge.

High quality cosmetics always seem ridiculously expensive.

Some would consider you fortunate. Had a lady friend from Thailand who came over for to the USA for a holiday and she filled up a 2nd suitcase full of cosmetics to take back home for her and her friends. They consider the high quality cosmetics over here to be a bargain compared to what they cost over there. Apparently most of the high quality cosmetics in Thailand are imported and come with a hefty price tag.

Some would consider you fortunate. Had a lady friend from Thailand who came over for to the USA for a holiday and she filled up a 2nd suitcase full of cosmetics to take back home for her and her friends. They consider the high quality cosmetics over here to be a bargain compared to what they cost over there. Apparently most of the high quality cosmetics in Thailand are imported and come with a hefty price tag.

Yes, so true. My solution has been to just do without most of the time, and save what I have for special occasions. This approach seems better for my complexion, too.

Yes, so true. My solution has been to just do without most of the time, and save what I have for special occasions. This approach seems better for my complexion, too.

Yeah, it's definitely something I'm glad I never started wearing, because I feel I have a really nice complexion. I never saw much benefit in cosmetics. I think the extra money will go much better into a savings account than ground up and smeared all over my face :LOL:

Only on special occasions...

Attachments

• image-4000150185.jpg
    image-4000150185.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 75
Sometimes better left alone...

images

( anyone remember the character and show )

Before and After photo of Arizona Cards cheerleader.

That's rather after and before. The 2nd picture was a mugshot when she was arrested for battering her boyfriend. Initially, she claimed she was assaulted.

But how about the following photo that I saw recently. They are of a Korean model who injected herself with oil or some other homemade liquid, after her cosmetic surgeon refused to do any more work. It was said that she had a mental problem.

po4i07w14o11po.jpg

Yipes. She must've had a really distorted body image. Bizarrely enough, in her head, she was probably trying to look perfect. Woops.

And rb, that's Mimi from the Drew Carey show.

Back
Top Bottom