Why Women Live Longer Than Men

Bob_Smith

Full time employment: Posting here.
Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

It's enough to make you think natural selection doesn't really apply. :)

6566666         Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men

Where did you get these, Bob?

I would like to email them, but I can't capture form this page. The top guy must be in Mexico. Typical stakebed Toyota or Nissan that you see down there. Not only are his jack stands questionable, but he seems to be welding the gas tank!

My favorite though is the is the last picture. He is just happy to have his picture taken.

Mikey

Mikey,

If you'll send an IM with an address, I'll email them to you. I have these in a slide presentation with several more. I agree the last guy is the best. I grew up around guys just like him.

Mikey,

If you'll send an IM with an address, I'll email them to you. I have these in a slide presentation with seve I agree the last guy is the best. I grew up around guys just like him.

Hi Bob: Just noticed those pictures. I damn near fell off my chair laughing at the last guy.
Alfred E. Neuman (What, me worry?).
Thanks for the great pictures.
Regards, Jarhead

Hi Bob: Just noticed those pictures. I damn near fell off my chair laughing at the last guy.
Regards, Jarhead

Hey, let's not knock this guy. He may not be worried about toxic poisoning, because for all we know, he only has 1 week to live and he wants to experience and enjoy every moment, the natural way.

MJ :-/

Hi Bob:  Just noticed those pictures.  I damn near fell off my chair laughing at the last guy.
Regards, Jarhead
Hi Jarhead. I've known guys just like him. He's a classic.

Hi Jarhead. I've known guys just like him. He's a classic.

Well, note that even though the guys in yellow suits have respirators, their heads aren't covered.

So, any 'bad' stuff that they're looking down at could easily become snagged in their hair, or work its way down their shirt and ont their chest/body...and come off later on when they're, say, sleeping at night, and eventually work their way into their (or a spouse's) lungs.

Back
Top Bottom