Wild Comment............

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I went to lunch with one of my first clients today. He is mid 60's, very successful, and has been a mentor to me.

We are seated, and next to us the hostess seats a VERY attractive business woman in her late 30's-early 40's. She leaves her seat to make a phone call or something, and he looks at me and says:

"Man, that's yummy"............. :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

I wasn't read for that comment............... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So what did you say after you pulled your jaw off the floor?

Goes to show you that money and success doesn't necessarily tame a man's horndog ways. His comment reminds me of teenage boys yelling "nice ass" as they're hanging out of a car. Or the workmen whistling and making obnoxious kissing sounds as you walk by a construction site.

FinanceDude said:
I went to lunch with one of my first clients today. He is mid 60's, very successful, and has been a mentor to me.

We are seated, and next to us the hostess seats a VERY attractive business woman in her late 30's-early 40's. She leaves her seat to make a phone call or something, and he looks at me and says:

"Man, that's yummy"............. :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

I wasn't read for that comment............... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did you have a huge chocolate sundae in front of you that she was looking at? :LOL: If not, I can sure understand why you were taken a little off guard. :)

Hmmm - I'm 63. I hesitate to think what I might have said. So how hot was she?

The late SO used to say I had the social grace of a brick going though a plate glass window. Probably why I worked in the lab a lot.

heh heh heh heh heh heh - :confused:? not getting any younger:confused:

FD, were you able to get your head through the door when you got home? :D

The one on your shoulders.

Lots of men think it.... some say it... some try to do something with it...

Others just don't get it.... we are different sexes and the basics in our DNA will not go away... and anybody who says they do not look at good looking women and have a sexual thought go through their head are either gay or lying...

DH always tells me he ain't dead yet. I tell him if he does anything more than look he will be :)

Sandy said:
So what did you say after you pulled your jaw off the floor?

He told me my face was beet red...........I just let the comment go...........and it's not easy to shock me, I was in a fraternity in college............. ;) :eek:

Want2retire said:
Did you have a huge chocolate sundae in front of you that she was looking at? :LOL: If not, I can sure understand why you were taken a little off guard. :)

Hadn't even ordered yet.................. :eek: :eek: :eek:

unclemick2 said:
Hmmm - I'm 63. I hesitate to think what I might have said. So how hot was she?

In my opinion, she was gorgeous..........one of those people that stops traffic......... :)

FinanceDude said:
....and it's not easy to shock me, I was in a fraternity in college............. ;) :eek:

You bad, bad, boy! :)

Ha

HaHa said:
You bad, bad, boy! :)

Ha

Sorry..................but I was trying to meet people........... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll bet he never calls you and says:

"I heard something on Suze Orman last night....."

Empty Pockets said:
I'll bet he never calls you and says:

"I heard something on Suze Orman last night....."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No, he just does the "angel investor" thing, and occasionally gets "sucked in" to helping run the startup when inept management screws it all up.

But, he does it right...........$1000 an hour, PLUS expenses. If they say no, he pulls his money out ASAP............ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sorry, guys, I'm just not understanding this thing. I don't see what's shocking about a guy in his sixties commenting that a woman is pretty. Was it because he used the term "Yummy?"

I wouldn't have been shocked unless the former client were blind, Michael Jackson, or a eunuch.

Am I missing something?

TromboneAl said:
I'm sorry, guys, I'm just not understanding this thing. I don't see what's shocking about a guy in his sixties commenting that a woman is pretty. Was it because he used the term "Yummy?"

I wouldn't have been shocked unless the former client were blind, Michael Jackson, or a eunuch.

Am I missing something?

Maybe I shouldn't have been shocked, maybe it was the "yummy" comment. I guess I need to get out more............. :LOL: :LOL:

unclemick2 said:
The late SO used to say I had the social grace of a brick going though a plate glass window. Probably why I worked in the lab a lot.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: DH and I had a good laugh over that comment. I love it.

TromboneAl said:

Am I missing something?

I'm with you Al. I'd hate to think that in another ten years I would not respond to the sight of an attractive woman.

Now, if the guy made the comment within ear-shot of the woman, or even the waitress, that could have been a bit uncomfortable. But sharing a 'yummy' comment with another guy? Seems pretty tame to me. Heck, it seems normal to me.

-ERD50

Al is correct. I'm in my 60s and see lots of yummy women. The comment is harmless and sometimes accurate. Two guys commenting on a gorgeous babe? Not a thing wrong with that.

I think you should have replied..."I don't think she's on the menu". :D

Back
Top Bottom