Worse customer service ever

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK, this is related to the Tracfone question...

We bought one to replace my DWs broken phone... we need to call to get it activated... so I am on hold...'for the next available representative'....

Well, they said it would be 30 minutes... which was OK since I had other thing to do....

But it has just passed 90 minutes!!! I can not wait any longer.... what kind of customer service is this:confused: Pretty crappy IMO...

How do you think they keep their costs so low? It'll be Monday in Hydrabad in a few more hours, and someone will be in to pick up the call.

(DD had a Tracfone for her high school years. Nothing like a monthly allowance in minutes of talk time... I'm all too familiar with the call center, from buying minutes online that never got credited.)

How do you think they keep their costs so low? It'll be Monday in Hydrabad in a few more hours, and someone will be in to pick up the call.

(DD had a Tracfone for her high school years. Nothing like a monthly allowance in minutes of talk time... I'm all too familiar with the call center, from buying minutes online that never got credited.)

Last week , trying to get support on our new so called "Smart Phones" at work, I almost burst an artery.

As far as tech support in Hydrabad , have a look at the link Indian Help Desk - Interesting and funny videos that make you laugh at work or at home to a funny video. A little old , but still funny.

P.S. Mods: if imbeded links are a no no , please zap it and send a p.m.. Thank's.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I've had a pretty good experience with them. We don't have cell phones and have the Trac-fone in the car for emergencies and letting the kids know we're close when we go to visit. Only gripe is I renew once a year, and it costs $95 and includes a bunch of minutes we don't need--I'm now over 1500 minutes accumulated. Last time I renewed, did it over the phone with recorded instructions and had no problem. YMMV.

Payin-the-Toll said:
Believe it or not, I've had a pretty good experience with them. We don't have cell phones and have the Trac-fone in the car for emergencies and letting the kids know we're close when we go to visit. Only gripe is I renew once a year, and it costs $95 and includes a bunch of minutes we don't need--I'm now over 1500 minutes accumulated. Last time I renewed, did it over the phone with recorded instructions and had no problem. YMMV.

You should buy the minimum minutes then supersize by adding a year of service.

I also have to say that I've had good service with minimum wait times. But it's like talking to a robot because they have scripts that they follow.

Try T-Mobile. Prepay. Pay $100 dollars. 1000 minutes. Good for a year. Can carry over unused minutes for the next year so long as you make a another purchase before year end. Can buy $10 purchase.

So, 2nd year, you only pay $10.

3rd year, pay only $10.

This is great for users, who rarely use their cell phone.:greetings10:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom