Wow what a storm is around these parts!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Big time TStorm, shhesh, oofah, wow....Rain wind hail, lights still on!!

Thanks for the update, Tex Antwon. Now go get into your bathtub and cover.

I can't wait for storm season to start around here. I'm a Skywarn spotter, so I love when the storms begin to fire up. At least you still have power. We will lose power when more than a drizzle comes down it seems.

Thanks for the update, Tex Antwon. Now go get into your bathtub and cover.

Been out in the garage on the lawn chair with the scotch watching the show!

I remeber ole tex wabc back in the late 60s!

Whoa, that bolt of lightning hit just across the street!

Garage door down, back inside!

Rain storm...what's that?

We have thunder with snow storms around here. I remember the big thunder boomers in northern IL and in TN.

The worst place in the US for lightening is the Orlando area. Been through some nasty ones there.

I am looking forward to rain that is not white for a change. We had a long snowy winter so some nice clear rain would be nice for a change. The yard is greening up so now would be a good time.

The lightening bolt that gets you is the one you don't see or hear so stay under cover during those storms.

I was up half the night last night with BOOM BOOM BOOM from thunderstorms down here. It started at about 11:30, with thunder that sounded really close to the ground all around me and brilliant lightning flashes. There was a lot of rain, too. I understand that it lasted until 5:00 AM though I fell asleep around 4:00 AM.

I love thunderstorms (that don't cause damage), though I love them more when they aren't keeping me up all night! :D I think these were at the trailing end of the line that may have affected newguy's area.

Back
Top Bottom