Floor Dude on Wall Street........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
They had some crazy dude on the floor of the NYSE. He said that business school graduates looking to get a job on Wall Street have the following choices:

"Shanghai, Mumbai, Dubai, or GOOD-BYE!!!"

I just about wrecked my monitor again.........:D:D

They had some crazy dude on the floor of the NYSE. He said that business school graduates looking to get a job on Wall Street have the following choices:

The white collar version of: "Coal mine, moonshine, or moving on down the line"?

how did they distinguish 1 crazy dude from another? >:D

Well, Cramer is a crazy dude too, but in an "I'm about to have a massive stroke" kind of way.......

As a follow-up, the crazy dude on the floor, when asked if they are any good companies left to buy said: "Listen, there's Rembrandt laying all around you can buy for pennies"...........:D:D

As a follow-up, the crazy dude on the floor, when asked if they are any good companies left to buy said: "Listen, there's Rembrandt laying all around you can buy for pennies"...........:D:D
Maybe it's time to check my couch........

The only place they have a chance is Good-bye. The other countries don't want Americans in their workplace. Americans wouldn't accept the low pay and could never be humble enough to work with non US managers & don't even mention the language barrier.

Sounds exactly like the pilot profession these days. :(

Back
Top Bottom