Free total returns site

dallas27

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anyone know a site that charts total returns for free? They are so hard to find, and the last one i used doesn't offer it anymore for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

One of the CNN Portfolio screens will give you that information. https://portfolio.money.cnn.com/

(Again, I will mention, you have to give the program access to your account. It is not a manual process.)

Attachments

• CNN-1.JPG
    CNN-1.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 18
I've used PerfCharts for a long time. It is pretty useful, but you do have to double check it to make sure it is including all the distributions. I don't know of similar site. you would think total return would be a little more popular.

I've used PerfCharts for a long time. It is pretty useful, but you do have to double check it to make sure it is including all the distributions. I don't know of similar site. you would think total return would be a little more popular.

How do you check this? Do you find yahoo's 'historical pricing' to be accurate?

-ERD50

How do you check this? Do you find yahoo's 'historical pricing' to be accurate?

-ERD50

Sometimes there's a big drop in the chart in December. I think it would be tough to see small errors.

Generally I accept what it says, but double check with M* or Fidelity return data if I'm actually going to act on it. The problem there is the fixed 1, 3, 5, 10 year timeframe.

Thanks to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom