how old are you?

I'm 51 also.  And 40 working days until I'm out the door!

CJ

54 and retired from the oil industry but loving my new work which is teaching computer science at a Christian university

My birthday was last Friday - I'm 28 though I can hardly believe it! Seems like yesterday I was in high school.

If 50 is the new 30, then almost everyone is in their 40s or less!

44 and checkin-out in 5 months. I've never been in better shape/health than I am now! (gettin out on top) ::)

32. My milestones these days are more about when kiddo #2 arrives rather than ER milestones.

Nords said:
Spouse wondered if she can trade me in on a couple of 22-year-olds & spare change. I responded that my longevity, so to speak, is worth far more than... well... whatever's attractive about a 22-year-old.

Careful. I tried that argument with Mrs CFB and her response: "Yeah, but who wants to do it with an old man for a long time?"

;)

OK, 55, I can't believe I one of the old fa%t$ around here. Technically I can retire anytime as I have hit the magic 55 w/30+ years of service, just that bad retirement planning bit about still having one son in high school.

Jeb-NY said:
39 hex (that's base 16 for the non computer nerds)

Jeb

Well in that case, I'm only X'3A' although X'23' years ago, I was F4. :D

dunc0029 said:
My birthday was last Friday - I'm 28 though I can hardly believe it!  Seems like yesterday I was in high school.

It was.

BTW, I am 64.

Ha

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
Careful.  I tried that argument with Mrs CFB and her response: "Yeah, but who wants to do it with an old man for a long time?"
You must have used that word in reference to your age!

Calgary_Girl said:
33 and only 47 days to go...until the birth of our first child that is   :D

Congratulations! Didn't know you were expecting - it doesn't show. ;)

was born in the year of ren/ch'en (yang water/yang earth)... makes me a water dragon child...

I'm 35, but for some reason today I feel like I'm about 70. This damn General Tso's Chicken I had for lunch is kicking my butt, and I just want to go to sleep...

let me repeat.

40 and still in denial..... BUT sometime still get "check" for ID when buying alcohol. oh, what a good feeling that is when they do that to me at the counter.

enuff2eat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom