Wash DC Area ER meetup (again)

Huh, it seems that my default for Forum threads is that I am subscribed to email updates automatically when I reply, but that does not seem possible in Groups. I had to use "Disussion Tools" and subscribe to that discussion in order to be notified of any replies, even for the post I started.

This social group feature is challenging me. Is the link accessible via the ER app?

Click on the link provided in the message above. Towards the top right below the main menu are two items "Join" and "Subscribe" you need to click both. On subscribe you will get another menu asking how often to send you updates.

The regular forum only sends one update and then doesn't send another until you view it, hence the chat set up.

hope this helps.

Click on the link provided in the message above. Towards the top right below the main menu are two items "Join" and "Subscribe" you need to click both. On subscribe you will get another menu asking how often to send you updates.

The regular forum only sends one update and then doesn't send another until you view it, hence the chat set up.

hope this helps.

When I click the link using the mobile app I just get an error message.

I don't think the "Social Groups" feature is available on the app, just in the browser. At least I can't see it in the app.

Can we re-boot this discussion here?

The subgroup did not have high participation.

Who would like to do a meetup in the next month or two?

I know there are a good number of us.

I could probably make it, although I'm still w*rking, but I only have meetings I shouldn't miss every other week or so. Most of the time I can probably take the day off of work if we meet for lunch on a weekday.

The Cosmic Avenger, let's see what things look like once some others weigh in. When we did it here in Virginia, we did it on a Saturday I think.

There may have been once that I missed as I was away. So that may impact where we meet e.g. Virginia or Maryland.

Me and BigDawg could probably make it, I don't finish snow birding till April 1.

great.

Need to hear from kaudrey, madsquopper, Walt34, Bigdawg among others.

Me and BigDawg could probably make it, I don't finish snow birding till April 1.

Definitely interested. I'll be down in Tampa for the Frozen 4 April 6-9th. Other than that, I'm here. I officiate lots of baseball but can make anything work. Hey f35, no shop talk. The world doesn't care about drag coefficients of external pods on F/A-18E wing stations.

Definitely interested. I'll be down in Tampa for the Frozen 4 April 6-9th. Other than that, I'm here. I officiate lots of baseball but can make anything work. Hey f35, no shop talk. The world doesn't care about drag coefficients of external pods on F/A-18E wing stations.
The Rhino guys next to me at the Pentagon say they don't want any more podded solutions.

Interested.

I'm still in and looking forward to meeting some of these screen names IRL.

I live in the Richmond area, but would be interested if we did something that was in Northern Virginia or accessible to Metro/Amtrak.

https://www.citytap.com/

City Tap House is right downtown between the convention center and Capital One Arena. It's a block or 2 from the Chinatown metro stop. Lot's of parking garages nearby. They have a back room we could reserve for our group instead of just a large table in the noisy bar area. Saturday evening, 15 April good for anybody??

City Tap House is right downtown between the convention center and Capital One Arena. It's a block or 2 from the Chinatown metro stop. Lot's of parking garages nearby. They have a back room we could reserve for our group instead of just a large table in the noisy bar area. Saturday evening, 15 April good for anybody??
I could make that, I'll probably take a cab to the Metro so I can try their beers!

What is a Coefficient in an Expression?
A coefficient is an integer that is written along with a variable or it is multiplied by the variable. In other words, a coefficient is the numerical factor of a term containing constant and variables. For example, in the term 2x, 2 is the coefficient.

The variables which do not carry any number along with them, have a coefficient of 1. For example, the term y has a coefficient of 1. For example, in the expression 5ab, 5 is the coefficient.

:dance: I'm a mission systems dude,....

Hmm….the date rings a bell, but I guess I could make that. I see they have 2 locations…neither appears close to Chinatown. What is a drag brunch?

Hmm….the date rings a bell, but I guess I could make that. I see they have 2 locations…neither appears close to Chinatown. What is a drag brunch?

No idea what a "drag brunch" is. China Town metro stop is .2 miles from City Tap House Penn Quarter 901 9th St NW, Washington, DC

Late afternoon works better for me, as the last available trains back are at 7 PM.

Back
Top Bottom