A day in the life...

Lancelot

Full time employment: Posting here.
Somchat and Somchai each had a leg, dragging me towards the thick wall overlooking the parking lot four stories below. Is this the way it all ends? They are screaming at each other but I can't understand a bit of their Thai. And why me? I don't have any gambling debts...

I awoke to find myself choking my pillow, but otherwise, I lay undisturbed. But that unfamiliar language still blasted through my window.

I shuffled over to the coffee pot, made a quick cup then drew back the curtains to my pool window. As the hot white sunlight flooded in, my ears transmitted the screams and giggles to my brain. They were not Thais, these were Russians!

Juggling a coffee, I stepped out the window to see a well muscled "Ivan" holding his not so tiny "Natasha" by the ankles, threatening to dunk her head under the water.

Nigel, my Brit buddy was already at the sala, a Thai style covered patio where we hang out and settle all the many problems -both past and present- affecting our little planet.

Nigel grinned as he rolled his eyes to the pool and asked "Your mates are they?" We both laughed as our eyes drifted back to the pool. The three Russian guys were of various heights, but all bodybuilder types and tattooed in the latest gulag fashions. The babes really were babes and when they were not prancing about in their thong bikinis, they were pushing and shoving each other in to the pool. The tallest girl broke away and strode towards the sala; she never looked at Nigel or me, but she did manage to climb up one meter to the equally wide ledge over looking the parking lot four stories below. Her climbing skills were impressive, especially since she was clad in very high, high heels. Atop the wall, she strode up and down, no doubt in the same manner as she learned on the Moscow cat walks...

Well, it was all of 9:00 a.m. and the large green Heineken bottles were scattered about, leaving a well marked trail to the pool side camp of the little Russian colony. In very short order, they ruled the pool.

It was an interesting start to an interesting day...

And to think some people only have alarm clocks to wake them!   ;)

Here you have babes struttin' their stuff, surrounded by members of central casting for the next prison outbreak film!    :D

And what's your answer to the question "You're retired? What do you do all day?"

I mean, where do you start?  :LOL:

Billy
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Billy said:
And to think some people only have alarm clocks to wake them!   ;)

Here you have babes struttin' their stuff, surrounded by members of central casting for the next prison outbreak film!    :D

And what's your answer to the question "You're retired? What do you do all day?"

Hey Buddy!

It's a tough life, but someone's gotta do it. May as well be ole Lance....

Back
Top Bottom