Best Things are not Free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls99

But whaddaya gonna do when all is done?

I'm sorry. I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific?

Amigo, you may have more surprises in your future. Beware of the stobor.

I'm sorry. I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific?

After the mad rush, problem solving, when all done moving, and the dust settled, then what?

It is a play on the favorite phrase of: But what do you do all day?

Amigo, you may have more surprises in your future. Beware of the stobor.

Do not know what the word "stobor" means.

We've been here now for 5 weeks. All the interior boxes are unpacked. The wood stove arrived and it was installed, and the 3 cords of wood were delivered, so we are toasty warm here in New England.

My wife is now practicing the dulcimer for the dulcimer playing group that she's joined, and I may join too to accompany on the violin.

We seem to have four separate social groups that were are active in:

1. the local continuing education Senior College group, when my wife is taking two courses in the winter term, and I took on the chair of the Equipment and Technology Committee, and will take a course on Consciousness in the Spring term starting in March.

2. Our local Quaker Meeting

3. The dulcimer playing group

4. And eclectic Artist group that meets every Thursday to have pot luck, and talk, and includes professors and students(read that KIDS from mypoint of view) from the local college and other retired people.

And then there is the ongoing effort to get th house and grounds into shape for a possible inflood of summer visitors. And the efforts to refocus my book writing and meditation practice and exercise for hiking the mountains in the spring Summer.

Thanks for the update. Your life sounds so much calmer now. :)

Here's to many, many more years of this calmer existence.

Back
Top Bottom