Monty Python back?

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
This is such exciting news!
We've been watching the Pole to Pole with Michael Palin, the latest of so many of his wonderful travel documentaries we've enjoyed. He is great in them, but the old days of Monty Python were even better!

I also hear that Bill Cosby is going to be performing on TV for the first time in 30 years. I guess you can never be too old to un-retire.

Cleese is 74. Can't see him goose stepping his way thru a version of Ministry of Silly Walks.

It's nice they state that they've invited Graham Chapman to participate as well... ;o)

Cleese is 74. Can't see him goose stepping his way thru a version of Ministry of Silly Walks.

It's nice they state that they've invited Graham Chapman to participate as well... ;o)

They did a special some years ago, and had an urn on the table in front of them that was allegedly Chapman. Of course, before it was over, it was kicked over, and spilled on the rug... :LOL:

They did a special some years ago, and had an urn on the table in front of them that was allegedly Chapman. Of course, before it was over, it was kicked over, and spilled on the rug... :LOL:

I saw that :LOL:

I just hope the reunion really happens, and that broadcasts (or DVD's) of the show make it across the pond.

IDK. I think they overworked the old schticks. After The Holy Grail I kind of lost interest.

IDK. I think they overworked the old schticks. After The Holy Grail I kind of lost interest.

Did you give up on the Stooges & Marx Brothers, too?

I was only young once, but plan to stay immature forever :D :LOL: :dance:

I saw John Cleese on a short interview tonight and when asked why he was doing this he said that he had a big hole in his finances to fill and this seems like a fun way to do it. Maybe some of the others need the money as well.

Back
Top Bottom