Pheromones

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I read about chemicals called pheromones that you "smell" on young women without exactly knowing that you are smelling them. I think there is an organ in the nose separate from olfactory glands that senses and processes information from these pheromones. Supposedly experiencing this makes guys feel really good down deep.

When I go salsa dancing I usually dance with women within 20 years or so of my age. But tonight there were only a few of them but lots of young women (Since this was a bar they were all over 21 mind you) :)

I thought it would be a great time to check out pheromones. But I found that I felt shy about asking women 40 years younger than me to dance. My buddy said, no sweat, they are here to dance and usually their boyfriends don't have a clue how.

So I watched him a little. Mainly he just never stopped smiling this huge smile. I tried the same tactic. If a girl said I'm waiting for my boyfriend, I'd say great, he will find you easily out here on the dance floor. And it worked pretty well. One girl said my fiancé is the conga player. I said great, he will be really proud to see what a great dancer you are. Pretty much like I used to do when I sold women's shoes.

I endured some rejections, but I also got lots of dances. As for pheromones, I'm a believer- because I feel good!!! :)

Mikey

Back
Top Bottom