Votes: 1 4.0%
  • worse (more stress)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • much worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ESRBob

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Third Poll Any revisions or improvements that you feel would help better reflect your experience are welcome. Thx

The poll should reflect the no. of years 'out' away from work.

The transition period - for me about a year - looking back was a little chewy.

After 11 going on 12 yrs --:confused:stress:confused: - what's that? - we don't need no stinking stress.

I've only been out for 5 months but not working for and being around a*holes definitely makes a difference.

LL

unclemick2 said:
The poll should reflect the no. of years 'out' away from work.

The transition period - for me about a year - looking back was a little chewy.

After 11 going on 12 yrs --:confused:stress:confused: - what's that? - we don't need no stinking stress.

One thing I recall (from when I retired and was single in 1998).
I moved from a $330/month apt, into a $425/month apt.
I was a bit worried about the higher monthly cost. Now, I spend that
much on my Frappacino habit. Yeah, it does get easier for sure.

JG

My stress level went way down, until I developed some unexpected physical disabilities. Then they went back up. My father also got sick, which increased the stress.

Michael said:
My stress level went way down, until I developed some unexpected physical disabilities.  Then they went back up.  My father also got sick, which increased the stress.

Hey man! I feel your pain. Quit for good in 1998 and then in 2000,
everything started to go to hell at once (health-wise). I expcted this at some point but was unprepared for the early onset. We all
are put to the test, but it rarely comes at the time or place we would prefer.

JG

Stress is MUCH lower now. I had begun having anxiety attacks at work. I talked to the doctor about it and, of course, he wanted to give me a pill. :mad:
I asked if he thought if I quit my job and moved to the caribbean the problem would be solved. He said yes. Problem solved! :D (Florida anyway, working on it)

Beachbumz 8)

Been FIRE'd for almost 4 months, I can't believe that I can sleep the entire night without waking and worrying. While working I used to wake about 4am and prepare (worry) about the next days agenda. Surely don't miss that!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Testing to get this poll back in the topic list. It seems to have fallen out, and the poll results hidden. Hope putting a new post in resolves the issue.

Back
Top Bottom