Screen names

Effectively weightless. Reminds me not to let matters become too heavy and therefore stressful.

You people are killing me! I'm going to have to come up with an new "forum member conversation" sooner than I thought! Never saw "nyvestysly" coming!

The name of the grape that goes into my favorite red wine. The grape and my ancestors are both from the same Tuscany region of Italy.

Mine is to convey the fact that zero gravity = no stress... Yes. That is the goal.

I'm really a Tennessean by birth, however we live 11 miles from the state line in Alabama. The name Tennessenman is just too long to deal with.

Yaby was our beloved first pet cat. The rest is DH's initials and my initials.

All this time I thought splitwdw meant Split with DW. Now I feel much better. Used to admire and own a corvette too.

A famous line from a classic movie. Many folks here at ER-org will certainly know the origin.

Plus it is likely that I really am misinformed about many things....

I also came here for the waters.

I sit across from my sailboat lamp when I'm on the computer.

I needed a name, and there it was!

I was born in the west (SF Bay Area) lived in California, then decided to move east to find a better work-life balance. I reversed to Eastwest and it stuck. I was also born with a Gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

wrote a parody piece years ago where I gave a bunch of co-worker's Starwars based nick names. My last name starts with Hop so I became Jabba-the-Hop - shortened over the years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom