Clock problem

JOHNNIE36

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I just posted to a thread and noticed that the time stated is one hour ahead of the current Eastern time. Never noticed this before. What is the story here on which time zone is the forum using?

Click on "User CP" in the horizontal bar above.

Then under "Settings and Options" on the left, click on "edit options".

Scroll down to "Date and Time Options". There, you can adjust the clock settings used on timestamps of posts. I have mine set for Central Time, and it is working for me since I live in the Central time zone.

Hope this helps!

Click on "User CP" in the horizontal bar above.

Then under "Settings and Options" on the left, click on "edit options".

Scroll down to "Date and Time Options". There, you can adjust the clock settings used on timestamps of posts. I have mine set for Central Time, and it is working for me since I live in the Central time zone.

Hope this helps!

W2R, this isn't working for me. I went through the process you described and set my clock for Eastern Time Zone. I checked the box to adjust for DST, and the clock still shows one hour ahead. Went back and unchecked the box for DST and the clock still shows one hour ahead on my posts because I thought this might be screwing things up. I'll keep trying. I'll bet this post goes out at 10PM, one hour ahead of our time.

My time stamp here shows 9pm Eastern for your post.

Clock problem?? I didn't think you retired folks had a use for clocks once retired! :D

W2R, this isn't working for me. I went through the process you described and set my clock for Eastern Time Zone. I checked the box to adjust for DST, and the clock still shows one hour ahead. Went back and unchecked the box for DST and the clock still shows one hour ahead on my posts because I thought this might be screwing things up. I'll keep trying. I'll bet this post goes out at 10PM, one hour ahead of our time.

I reset your time settings to display properly and think that it's possible you had some info cached. Does if look better now?

I reset your time settings to display properly and think that it's possible you had some info cached. Does if look better now?

Just got on and will check this out. Current time is 8:56 AM Eastern time. Let's see how it goes out. Editing to check and it looks good. Thanks for what ever you did.

Back
Top Bottom