My clicks went to a car site

Lsbcal

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
This morning I clicked (about 8:30 PST) on various forum links and everything went to a car site. Even this "Forum Admin" link. I don't recall the name of the site.

Was this a security issue or just perhaps an administrator error? Just curious.

Now I seem to be getting the standard ER links.

I think there was a forum SW issue. The car forum was Camaro Zone, which is part of the Social Knowledge Community.

The site does seem broken today (I am using the app). Strange fire engine red color scheme and no ability to mark forum as read.

I had the same Camaro site experience this morning for a little while, both from my laptop and from my iPad. Our techie staff must be on top of things, because it seems to be fixed now.

The app is still showing fire engine red, though.

Last edited:
W2R said:
I had the same Camaro site experience this morning for a little while, both from my laptop and from my iPad. Our techie staff must be on top of things, because it seems to be fixed now.

The app is still showing fire engine red, though.

You may be right. I powered off my device and now the app is back to the usual calm blue :)

Earlier it looked like the vibe was "retire like your hair's on fire!" ;)

I saw it too but couldn't post to tell anyone.

Sorry about that. We had a routine software update that was supposed to address some known issues that broke more than it fixed. If you're still seeing parts of other forums, please try emptying cached content.

I would really like to see this site come across in fire-engine red :) ; sorry I missed it!

Bestwifeever said:
I would really like to see this site come across in fire-engine red :) ; sorry I missed it!

Actually, it was weird! I realized my phrase about hair on fire was stolen from first baseman Mark Grace, describing relief pitcher Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams' pitching style :)

Last edited:
You may be right. I powered off my device and now the app is back to the usual calm blue :)

Earlier it looked like the vibe was "retire like your hair's on fire!" ;)
Sorry about that. We had a routine software update that was supposed to address some known issues that broke more than it fixed. If you're still seeing parts of other forums, please try emptying cached content.

I still had fire engine red just now, so after reading these two posts I powered off my iPad and bingo! Instant fix. So thanks, you two.

Bestwifeever, it just looked weird! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom