Average Man Sleeps With 7 Women

As a willing participant in the "Summer of Love", I thought in the late 60's and early 70's I had gone to heaven. However, I didn't notice any shortage of "chicks". I think the Fuzzy Bunny is probably right in her assessment.

[SIZE=-1]Those were the days, my friend We thought they'd never end.

Peace
[/SIZE]

Hey...if 1 in 7 men is a transvestite, and 1 in 10 is a homosexual...uh....that leaves what for us straight women?

it's 1 out of 7 women, not men. as to what's left for straight women: you can have all the str8 crossdressers; they don't do nothin' for us.

ps beststash. a) they haven't ended b) your summer of love post happens to be your post #69 just in case ya hadn't noticed.

I wonder if studies have been done to confirm this phenomenom.

Of COURSE!

Fake lie-detector reveals women's sex lies - 14 July 2003 - New Scientist

This ones fun. Ask someone how many lovers they've had, then plug them into a fake box and tell them its a lie detector and ask them again. Womens numbers jump 70%. Mens numbers rise slightly.

Theres also a problem in the method used by each gender to make their cases...
FOXNews.com - Why Men Report More Sexual Partners Than Women - Science News | Current Articles

... and I'd like to thank all of the rest of you who let me have your quotas, too...

You're welcome. You owe me 6. Now if only I could figure out a way to collect. Maybe surfing lessons someday...

2Cor521

Don't ya think there's an over emphasis on sex in our culture.
Maybe I'm just an overly sensitive guy, But I get just as much or more enjoyment out of just sleeping with women. The cuddling, kissing, stroking, smelling and listening to a woman talk about her day, her dreams and what's on her mind is very fulfilling. Of course, this usually leads to sex, but I'm not going to say no and disappoint the lady.

This is the most logical explanation for the perpetual, illogical imbalance. I wonder if studies have been done to confirm this phenomenom.

You mean, validate the data? I can see it now, a grant application to NIH. Methodology: 50,000 subjects will be recruited, and after obtaining informed consent, will be tagged with GPS transmitters on suitable body locations, which will activate when.......;)

If the study is funded: 50 research assistants will be required. Early retirees of both genders and any persuasion apply within.......

You mean, validate the data? I can see it now, a grant application to NIH. Methodology: 50,000 subjects will be recruited, and after obtaining informed consent, will be tagged with GPS transmitters on suitable body locations, which will activate when.......;)

If the study is funded: 50 research assistants will be required. Early retirees of both genders and any persuasion apply within.......

Glad there was no study when I was in college..........:p:D

Back
Top Bottom