Lipitor $4 Copay Card

Rustward

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Is anybody using the Lipitor $4 Co-Pay Card?

https://www.lipitor.com/patients/lipitorcopaycard.aspx?source=redirect_lipitor/save

I would like to know if it can be used with 90 day mail order prescriptions. The documentation only mentions one month supplies. The program runs through 12/31/2012.

Edit: I did find this, . . . so maybe.
For reimbursement when using a non-participating pharmacy/mail order: Pay for LIPITOR prescription and mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date and amount circled to:
LIPITOR Co-Pay Card. . .

Is Lipitor off patent yet? I thought it was supposed to be off patent this year.

Call your prescription provider. United Healthcare said we couldn't use it with our mail-in 90 day prescriptions.

Call your prescription provider. United Healthcare said we couldn't use it with our mail-in 90 day prescriptions.

"For reimbursement when using a non-participating pharmacy/mail order: Pay for LIPITOR prescription and mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date and amount circled to:
LIPITOR Co-Pay Card
6501 Weston Parkway, Suite 370
Cary, NC 27513
Be sure to include a copy of the front of your Co-Pay Card, your name and mailing address."

Just curious, did you try sending the receipt directly to Pfizer? If it pays, that would be pretty good ROI for a few minutes of your time, a sheet of paper, an envelope, and a stamp.

Are you guys who are on 20mg Lipitor getting the 40mg & cutting them in half? That's working out pretty good for my wife. My Dr. has me taking Wellchol instead of Lipitor because I had Hep A about 20 yrs ago & he's concerned about my liver with the Lipitor.

Are you guys who are on 20mg Lipitor getting the 40mg & cutting them in half? That's working out pretty good for my wife. My Dr. has me taking Wellchol instead of Lipitor because I had Hep A about 20 yrs ago & he's concerned about my liver with the Lipitor.

Did that for a while until the pharmacy found out and said it wasn't cool.

Back
Top Bottom