Men- add 5 years onto your life with NO COST

I don't know about at no cost. The cost could be pretty high if your wife or girlfriend gets upset seeing you staring at women's breasts :LOL:

Having said that, my DW will always draw my attention if she things I'm missing the chance of a good oggle. She'll say someting like "Donkey Jackets* at 11 o'clock" :whistle:

* many years ago we were watching a comedy on the BBC and a woman said "By heck, I'm so cold you could hang donkey jackets on my nipples"

Ten minutes a day gives you five years....

I'm gonna live to 400.

Oh boy. Got to get me breakfast over with and get out to save my heart.

Ye-haw!

Ha

And if you combine that with getting your Vitamin D from 10 minutes of sunshine... even longer.

And what better place is there to view boobs than out in the sun?

I've discovered that a girl can be pretty popular in the freezer section of the grocery store. :cool:
My wife, when she was 19, was popular enough in the cantalope section of a Martha's Vineyard grocery, to have James Taylor ask her how to choose a good melon.

Location, location, location. She was the location, not the grocery store melon section.:ROFLMAO: I expect to continue to have a longer life than many, but up until today I thought it was just good genes. Now I know the real reason. And I have an excuse.

I wrestle with my breasts more than I look at them.

However...

Who Needs Luck.JPG

The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
This throw-away line at the end is a clue. It seems an easy statement to check out and the writer should have done so. Probably more truthful is the following statement:
The German research is believed to be published in The Onion Journal of Medicine.

I think that this treatment should be covered by any good health insurance plan.
For example, there are a number of commercial establishments near me that offer this treatment. But there's a cover charge and a two-drink minimum.......:)

I guess you could humanitarian to my list of accomplishments. After getting CINC house a new set for $12,533.17 I now realize these are the gifts that keep on giving. First is was for her, then worked out favorably for me, and there is proof it helps all mankind. I think everytime I see someone glancing at her I will just thing to myself "buddy you just added x seconds to your life." Your welcome. With this new info I am going to go back and ask our accountant if we can write these off as philolanthropy.

Since the professional enhancement at least 3 of her friends have also ponied up. We all do what we can to help men everywhere ;)

Tomcat98

Tomcat, I speak for men everywhere when I say thank you. If there were more humanitarians like you in this world it would truly be an amazing place.

Dare I ask what the seventeen cents was for?

Tomcat, I speak for men everywhere when I say thank you. If there were more humanitarians like you in this world it would truly be an amazing place.

Dare I ask what the seventeen cents was for?

LOL :) I don't know what it was for. CINC house always makes sure I include that in the numbers when I quote it. In actuality I think the cost was above average as we did a lot of research. In the end we decided the MC was definately worth the MB. I even took her to Vegas prior to final selection for "field research." It made for interesting dinner conversation.

Tomcat98

LOL :) I don't know what it was for. CINC house always makes sure I include that in the numbers when I quote it. In actuality I think the cost was above average as we did a lot of research. In the end we decided the MC was definately worth the MB. I even took her to Vegas prior to final selection for "field research." It made for interesting dinner conversation.

Tomcat98

There are parts of this particular thread that are definitely worthless without pictures.

Tomcat98

MC .... MB
what are the acronyms? money charged / mega boobs?

Back
Top Bottom