Barcelona language school?

AllDone

Full time employment: Posting here.
Has anyone spent time at a Spanish language school in Barcelona? Would you recommend it?

They speak Catalán there as a first language. I suspect Castillian is what you want to master?

If part of what you are looking for is an immersion experience, you probably want to be somewhere where Castellano dominates.

Last edited:
I thought I would answer my own question. There are lots and lots of Spanish schools in Barcelona, but I chose Camino Barcelona and enjoyed it a lot. I recommend it.

I thought I would answer my own question. There are lots and lots of Spanish schools in Barcelona, but I chose Camino Barcelona and enjoyed it a lot. I recommend it.

I went to their web site and saw a lot of options. Which course did you take? How long was it? What was your level of Spanish before you attended vs after the course? What was you cost for the school?

I went to their web site and saw a lot of options. Which course did you take? How long was it? What was your level of Spanish before you attended vs after the course? What was you cost for the school?

I did the combined course that included an hour private lesson. I was at the B1-B2 (intermediate level). It's a big school and they have 160-180 students at any one time, though, so there are many individual levels. I only had time for two weeks this year, but next spring we'll be in Barcelona for a month-ish, so I'll go back then. It was €290/week. The teachers were great. The students were mostly younger people, but every class that I was in had at least one person over seventy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom