ER Swimsuit Calendar

wabmester

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Trumpeting_Angel has been kind enough to send me a picture for the upcoming edition of the ER Swimsuit Calendar.    What, you didn't know there was such a thing?   Well, I only need 11 more pictures to make it a reality.    I'll even toss one in of myself if donations fall a little short.

Guidelines:

-- Swimsuit is optional.   Let me rephrase that.  Wear anything you like, but wear something.

-- Bonus points for a picture depicting you in an ER activity.

-- Double bonus points if the picture makes us envious of you.

-- Include a caption or I'll make one up for you.

-- If you value your anonymity, submit a picture that couldn't possibily be used to track you down.

-- Let me know if you have a favorite month.

I'll make the calendar available online either as a printable PDF or as an interactive event calendar (let me know if you have a preference).

Are you going to call it "The ER Next Door"?

:D

Jane

The DW took a pic of me communing with the planetlife in the garden that "she" thinks is pretty adorable. Where do I send the Pic? I promise it keeps things oh so light...

JonnyM

Great!  You can send the pic to
email.gif

(geek tip: that email address is a gif to confuse address-harvesting spammers.  I got my gif here http://www.altruists.org/projects/as/)

And for those of you who are shuddering at the thought of Trumpeting Angel in a swimsuit, fear no more. She is wearing clothing appropriate to her advanced age and partially ER'd status.

- Someone who knows

Update: one of the submissions included a picture of Mr and Mrs TH in swimsuit-like attire! I'm not sure whether I should include it in the calendar or send it to the National Enquirer.

If you want to see these provocative, nay, SHOCKING, pictures, I need to see eight more incoming....

. . .
If you want to see these provocative, nay, SHOCKING, pictures, I need to see eight more incoming....

This is getting scary. What are you going to charge us not to post them? :)

If you have an ER swimsuit calendar, are you also going to work up one for the ER-wanna bes? :)

Then, 25 years from now, you can have the silver anniversary swimsuit edition, and show the wanna-bes 25 year old picture next to their current ERed picture of them in a flowered shirt sipping margaritas and enjoying the good life.

Actually being a Fisherman, One month should actually sport a pair of waders.  

This is a real Calendar and supposedly outsells all other fishing calendars combined by 5 to 1. I wonder why  :D

Man those are a beautiful pair of waders! Men can be such Pigs :)

largecover05.jpg

I betcha the photographer has warm clothes on - I wonder what she's thinking?

. . .I wonder what she's thinking?

a) Isn't this a magnificent fish?

b) I hope I come across as a serious angler in this photo.

c) I don't really like to fish, but the scenery is so beautiful out here.

d) Men are such stupid pigs.

:D

One other question regarding this "fishing" thing.

Do you need the rod and reel or can I just show up with a large tacklebox full of spatulas?

Back
Top Bottom