Hey, where's Hyper?

Zipper

Full time employment: Posting here.
Not only Bob_Smith has gone AWOL?

Now Hyper has vanished? :confused:

Yep, people come and go. Fortunately for y'all
I will likely be here as long as I have a computer
and the motor skills to operate it. You lucky! :)

JG

The Bob Smith thing really has me puzzled. I have sent him private messages and he doesn't answer. He did not have a spat with anyone immediately before, like Ted.

But, I suppose it's possible that he passed on. :(
It's not very likely that you could track down a 'Bob Smith' in Iowa.

- I mean if I croaked, you won't see a 'Cut-Throat' Obit in the paper. And my wife wouldn't post it. So, when someday I just quit posting, just assume that I have gone to visit the great trout stream in the sky. :-X

Hey Cut, ask your wife to post your obit here. There is some real affection between posters here, and things like Bob disappearing are disconcerting. And like you said, he didn't have any problems with anyone.

BtW, as a young guy you are likely to outlast most of us.

Mikey

Maybe Hyperborea went on one of his big trips/vacations.

I wish there was some way to know if someone passed on. Everyone should add an addendum to their living will to have the executor post a message here! :)

Bob Smith lives in my area. I did a search in our local paper to see if his name popped up. I am assuming that is his real name. Nothing came up. Didn't he say that he was moving soon? Maybe he has just been busy with the new house and visiting his children, I hope.

LovesLife

As far as hyper goes, all I can offer is that he didnt play well with one of our members thats been a lot more active in the last few months. He may have decided to play elsewhere as a result.

Bob Smith lives in my area. I did a search in our local paper to see if his name popped up. I am assuming that is his real name. Nothing came up. Didn't he say that he was moving soon? Maybe he has just been busy with the new house and visiting his children, I hope.

LovesLife

He and I shared a PM long ago and Bob Smith is a pseudonym, so no point looking for him in the phone book. I know he was thinking of moving, but hadn't last I heard (around Feb).

He told me last year that he was thinking of getting into a big project of some sort (a writing project?) and maybe that is what is going on. I do miss him.

If anyone is really worried, perhaps Dory will send him an email...he had to supply one when he registered here.

I sent a note to Bob Smith about a month ago asking if he was alright and indicating we missed him. I did not get an answer. I miss hearing from him and from hyper. hyper didn't just stop posting here, he's disappeared from other sites too.

I'm hoping they both just got busy enjoying retirement life so much that they don't have time for us anymore.

:D :D :D

I hope he is alright, too. He added so much to our community. If anyone that knows his real name would like to check out the local rag where he's from it's: http://www.wcfcourier.com/ Maybe there's some news on him.

LovesLife

Back
Top Bottom