Saddam is dead - No SWR for him!

C

Cut-Throat

Dead! - Hung by the neck!

Makes the death penalty look a little too easy.

Cut-Throat said:

Are you suggesting he should have been hung by some other appendage?
img_460189_0_0b6458c21764fd37a4ab642309503aa1.gif

Cut-Throat said:

I predict right-wing claims that this is the way courts/justice should operate in the USA.

Khan said:
I predict right-wing claims that this is the way courts/justice should operate in the USA.

Nah, I prefer we go with the guillotine! It slices...It dices!!! It's quick & quiet. Doesn't leave unsightly rope burns for a mortitian to put makeup over. No smell of burnt flesh from a zillion volts surging through the body. No needle to terrify the "victim". Thank you, Joseph-Ignace Guillotin! :D

Dude earned it -
hopefully we won't have to deal w/ this type of issue again

REWahoo! said:
Are you suggesting he should have been hung by some other appendage?
I thought you were going to go for "hanged".

Let's see... this job has been kicking around since Aug 1990 for a guy whose crime was "committed" as early as 1982. Can't argue with the appeals process, but I sure hope the Iraqis don't get a martyr complex from this.

Nords said:
I thought you were going to go for "hanged".

OK....let me take another shot at this.

"I'm not sure if Saddam was hung, but the sentence that he be 'hanged from the neck until dead' was carried out today."

Is that better? :D

BTW: What the heck are you doing up at this hour?

REWahoo! said:
BTW: What the heck are you doing up at this hour?
Neighborhood fireworks... they're getting an early start this weekend.

Happy #$%^ing New Year.

this is the way courts/justice should operate in the USA

Khan said:

Well, the right-wing also wants religion in the schools and the government. All they have they to do is look at these middle eastern countries to see which direction they want to take the U.S.A. :crazy:

weelll, I for one agree with the separation of church and state .... it's the MANDATORY apeals process which we can do without. Nothing like delaying the inevitable ... or worse: doing it all again.

Also like the Brits idea of "looser pays the winner" to deter frivolous suits. Point being, the defendent - if the winner - should have his legal fees covered by the plaintiff.

If ever there was a SOB who deserved the death penalty, he was. Good riddance. Although, I have to add, that I am not interested in viewing the grisly photos of Saddam with the hangman's noose, Saddam wrapped in shroud, etc., etc. I guess all that is needed to prove he's dead, but Jeeze Louize there should be some dignity to the event.

Cut-Throat said:
Well, the right-wing also wants religion in the schools and the government.

I'm not left-wing OR right-wing....don't even know for sure if I'm middle-of-the-road. But there has always been, and always will be religion in our schools.....I KNOW, because every time there was an exam or other test, I prayed like there was no tomorrow! :LOL: :LOL:

mickeyd said:
At least he had a will.

Now I wonder who will inherit the billions of dollars stashed in the Swiss numbered accounts that he surely had.

Uncle Sadam...remember me?

Sadam took a page out of the Kenneth Lay playbook. He used that money to bribe the Iraq guards to hang a look-alike.

Good riddance. The world is a better place with that slimeball's exit.

As the hangman's noose was tightened and just prior to the sudden drop, Sadaam was heard to say: "The WMDs are located at..." choke, choke.."

Eagle43 said:
As the hangman's noose was tightened and just prior to the sudden drop, Sadaam was heard to say: "The WMDs are located at..." choke, choke.."

"The WMDs are located at..." choke, choke.. North Dakota...."

Oldbabe said:
If ever there was a SOB who deserved the death penalty, he was. Good riddance. Although, I have to add, that I am not interested in viewing the grisly photos of Saddam with the hangman's noose, Saddam wrapped in shroud, etc., etc. I guess all that is needed to prove he's dead, but Jeeze Louize there should be some dignity to the event.

This butcher deserved evreything he got. This may sound cruel but he didn't deserve any dignity as he didn't afford any of his victims. The tyran was responsible directly or indirectly for killing one million people. Now he can meet the other two murderers Qusai and Udai in hell......

Oldbabe said:
Although, I have to add, that I am not interested in viewing the grisly photos of Saddam with the hangman's noose, Saddam wrapped in shroud, etc., etc. I guess all that is needed to prove he's dead, but Jeeze Louize there should be some dignity to the event.
I think the survivors and the victim's families refer to this as "closure".

Some people attend retirements & funerals to celebrate the event. Others do so to verify that the selectee does as they've promised.

mickeyd said:
Now I wonder who will inherit the billions of dollars stashed in the Swiss numbered accounts that he surely had.
I've just received several e-mails offering me a share if I'll help them transfer the money to my own bank account. Wanna get in on the ground floor with me?

Cut-Throat said:

I don't know where you obtained your information, but it's wrong.

They're in Georgia, where I used to guard them. :D

lets-retire said:

They're in Georgia, where I used to guard them. :D

Still wrong. They WERE on the MS coast up until the summer of 2005. Here is proof.

img_461261_0_034abb761665e0fab7c102db99d5c96e.jpg

DOG52 said:
Still wrong. They WERE on the MS coast up until the summer of 2005. Here is proof.

img_461270_0_034abb761665e0fab7c102db99d5c96e.jpg

Oh great, now we'll never find them again.

Cut-Throat said:
lets-retire said:
Hey, you know what they say-- "Why not Minot?"

Back
Top Bottom