A new record today at the McDonalds and Bojangals!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
18 cars were in the drive thru line at McDonalds in my neighborhood and 17 cars were waiting in line at the Bojangals for a meal!!! Just across the street is a BP gasoline station which is now selling unleaded rgular at 2.81.9 a gallon.

I am starting to lose faith in my fellow americans, how can they be so wasteful??

Sitting on a line for over 30 mins to get a breakfast sandwich while wasting gasoline, it makes no sense.

Get your fat arses out of the car and at least walk inside!

Actually, I have found that no matter how long the drive-thru line is, it still takes more time to go inside. :D

I always make note of the last car in line when I go in, and it is never still there when I leave!

We solved that problem. We have dratically reduced our consumption of fast food.

7 months FF-free next week. no discernible crimp in my lifestyle. definite discernible shrinkage in my measurements. :)

gindie said:
Actually, I have found that no matter how long the drive-thru line is, it still takes more time to go inside. :D

I always make note of the last car in line when I go in, and it is never still there when I leave!

I tend to see the opposite - I go inside and the service is faster.

I just feel bad using a drive through - ordering fatening food and wasting gas at the same time.

Besides, they screw you on the drive through.

I go a couple of times a year, I went to Arbys in December. I go inside since many of the workers are not native English speakers and they don't use audiophile quality speakers.

The Hell Children's (the DW's nephews) know all the local FF restaurants and don't really like home cooking which is OK since their mother doesn't cook.

Back
Top Bottom