Meet Tinks, the fat cat

FIRE'd@51

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
PDSA-Veterinary-Nu_1115322c.jpg

Tinks weighs 22 lb and is going on a diet and fitness program

Cat photo thread! This is "Fluffy," four years old; she has just developed an preference for food over play, now nine pounds.

Attachments

• IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 2
We had a heavy cat as a kid. But I swear he was part mountain lion. Completely outdoors the stuff he would catch for us. Birds,rabbits,mice,moles and even grabbed a peasant. Lived 17 years. There will never be another one like him :) His outdoor night fights were epic. Cats can make some noise when they want too!

Tinks can has cheezburger too!!

Attachments

• i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg
    i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 73
I win! I win!

My big guy, Tang. 15 yo and 25 pounds. Jabba The Hut pose:

img_754567_0_e879a28f230cbcc348e5d71a4751e58a.jpg

I love this one (of dubious credibility--okay, out and out fake but still a good one).... but apparently the gingerish cat is real!

Attachments

• bigcat.jpg
    bigcat.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 3
  • fatcat.jpg
    fatcat.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 1
We had a heavy cat as a kid. But I swear he was part mountain lion. Completely outdoors the stuff he would catch for us. Birds,rabbits,mice,moles and even grabbed a peasant. Lived 17 years. There will never be another one like him :) His outdoor night fights were epic. Cats can make some noise when they want too!

Sounds like my red tabby was living a double life! Did you feed him, too? I remember the vet bills, he had a new battle cyst every year.

Tango, your Tang is just big boned like Tinks.

Sounds like my red tabby was living a double life! Did you feed him, too? I remember the vet bills, he had a new battle cyst every year.

Tango, your Tang is just big boned like Tinks.

Oop yes we fed him wet and dry yes he liked his wild game :D

Wow..his name was Tiger. Shaved leg from a bite wound. Shaved a portion of his head from another bite wound. Yes, vet bills..;) Still one of a kind cat. His attitude and demeanor was awesome. He passed away. Never came home. Was fitting for such a little lion. :) This cat lived a well life before anyone objects ;)

Yup, Cuppa Joe, we like to think of him as big boned.....but the vet says he should be only 14 pounds...

Fluffy is a cutie!

OK, here's Bob, my biggest cat. He's a mellow kinda guy and a great bed sleeper:)

Attachments

• Bob and Santa.JPG
    Bob and Santa.JPG
    427.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom