Poll: Superbowl...Pats or Giants?

Who will win the Superbowl? Patriots or Giants?

• Patriots!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Giants!

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Other - my interest is elsewhere

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Okay, I'll do the poll since the big game is only a couple days away...

Who do you think will win. Patriots or Giants?

Im going with the Giants for no other reason than I lived in New Jersey for many years and they were our team.

I voted other. I'll be watching the puppybowl where everybody is a winner.

Probably Giants, especially if it's a defensive struggle; Pats if it's high-scoring.

I can't stomach watching either of these teams win, especially not the Patriots, their cheating coach and their golden boy QB who draws 15 yard penalties when defenders look at him the wrong way.

Not to mention that even the commercials have sucked lately. I may take a pass on this one, and I'm a football fan.

I'll pick the Giants to eek out a win.

I voted other. I'll be watching the puppybowl where everybody is a winner.

It's progams like this that I realize how much I miss my cable TV

I can't stomach watching either of these teams win, especially not the Patriots, their cheating coach and their golden boy QB who draws 15 yard penalties when defenders look at him the wrong way.

Not to mention that even the commercials have sucked lately. I may take a pass on this one, and I'm a football fan.

And you kids get off my lawn!

DW grew up in New England and her older brother is a lifelong Pats season ticket holder, so I have no choice. But I would not bet for/against either, they are both capable of winning. Neither team played well in their respective championships, they're both very lucky they made it.

If the Pats lose after what happened with the Pats-Giants in Super Bowl 42, I will have my hands full with DW and her family...

Ziggy, I wasn't clear how you felt about it, what do you really think? ;)

Ziggy, I wasn't clear how you felt about it, what do you really think? ;)
I don't want the Giants to win and I'm not rooting FOR the Giants. I'm rooting AGAINST the Patriots. But I don't want to watch either of them hoist the Lombardi Trophy. Though if it's Tom Brady, I'd probably puke, especially if he's voted MVP... :)

I am not a football fan, so I voted "other".

Well, except for the SAINTS - - if they were playing then I'd want them to win. The Saints mean so much more to New Orleans than football. They are intensely symbolic of our recovery from the storm and from extreme adversity, and even people like me who don't watch football want them to win.

Teddy picks the giants..

Here's the original video that's started "teddy mania"

I don't want the Giants to win and I'm not rooting FOR the Giants. I'm rooting AGAINST the Patriots. But I don't want to watch either of them hoist the Lombardi Trophy. Though if it's Tom Brady, I'd probably puke, especially if he's voted MVP... :)
So you're a Romo fan?

I think it will be a very good and close game. Could go either way, but I think/hope the Patriots will eke out a win. If Gronkowski is 100% then I would be more confident. I hope that he/Belichick are playing possum.

I believe LV line still has Pats -3.

Ha

Pats are playing good ball and will be my pick.

On a side note, the Super Bowl hasn't generated enough interest outside of the NE so everyone else will get the 'Dancing W/ The Stars' marathon.

.... If Gronkowski is 100% then I would be more confident. I hope that he/Belichick are playing possum.

Would that be Reggie Possum, tight end out of Nebraska, just off the injured reserve?

Back
Top Bottom