Poll:Brussels sprouts - yum or yuck?

Do you like brussel sprouts?

• Gimme some, no matter how they're made!

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Depends on how they're made.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Eh, I'll have a couple, however they're made.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Ugh, no way!

Votes: 38 23.3%

• Total voters

O2Bfree

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Here's a quick Thanksgiving day poll: you like brussel sprouts or not?

I seem to be the only person in my family who likes them, and am curious how this group stands.

I like them no matter how they're made!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Quick parboil then roasted with olive oil and BACON until some color - duh!

Just steamed, yuck.

No way for me. Just another food that needs lots of assistance to taste good. IMO

Can tolerate but not crazy about them.

Brussel sprouts is not something I'd reach out and grab on purpose.

A picture is worth a thousand words - I'll let you guess how I voted

th

I love brussels sprouts. I grew them in my garden for a few years, but the white flies got so bad that it wasn't worth continuing.

Roasted and with Bacon, pretty good. As easysurfer said, not something I’d reach for.

Used to hate them , but over time I think our palates change and like broccoli when brussel sprouts are charred they are scrumptious!
And they are super healthy for you.

Brussel Sprouts: Yum

Noticed the current poll results. Seems they are the Don Rickles or Jerry Lewis of vegetables. A lot of people love them. A lot hate them. Few people are on the fence.

Quick parboil then roasted with olive oil and BACON until some color - duh!

Just steamed, yuck.

I happen to like the taste of them in their natural state. :D Same with broccoli!

I know, I have strange tastes, but grew up being fed by a grandmother from Lithuania who didn't speak English (neither did I at the time) and cooked simple foods. Bacon, what is that (back then)?:LOL:

And I ate a lot of cabbage made into all kinds of things,

I love them and we make them at home pretty often. The only time I’ll pass is when they make them with meat of some sort like bacon or ham or something.

Back
Top Bottom