Anybody here watching the Masters?

pb4uski

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The chirping bird sounds that they dub into the audio are hugely annoying to me.

The chirping bird sounds that they dub into the audio are hugely annoying to me.

I'm not a golfer, but I thought birdies were part of the game.

I also do not golf but I do enjoy watching it from time to time.

What annoys me is after the shot all the idiots yelling "Get in the Hole"

I watch bits and pieces from Thur thru Sat. But I never miss watching Sunday coverage when everything really happens. There is no better moment in golf than the last back nine at The Masters, and DW already knows I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow afternoon.

I had the good fortune be there Sat & Sun for the 89 Masters, watched Scott Hoch (sadly) give it away on the 10th in a playoff and then Faldo drain a 30 footer to win on the 11th. I will never forget being at Augusta, it's other worldly for golfers.

I enjoy watching the Masters on TV and have been to the tournament a few times. Although you get some idea how the course looks on TV, people are always amazed at how hilly it is when they see it in person for the first time. Truly a beautiful course.

As far as the bird chirping goes, I didn't notice it today. I guess I was glued to the golf. But I have noticed unique sounds when watching tournaments that are played in Australia or South Africa. You would think they are playing in the middle of a jungle. Maybe they dub in their own bird chirping, but the back ground sounds goes something like this....... :)

Kookaburras and other bird song - north-eastern Australia - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom