10 Years ER'd today!

Hah! Book potential! No way. I'm too private of a person.
But... but... but... you could do a photo CD/download with text like Billy & Akaisha!

I'm one of those (few?) hi-tech retirees who cashed in a lot of stock options during the late 90s...
CFB, ClifP, and CybrMike come to mind. Connie? Or did you do it the old-fashioned way by saving most of your income? Maybe Wabmester, although he seemed to depend on eBay for part-time income.

A really small crowd.

A very inspirational life story and I too enjoy your posts.

We meet a few couples like you on our 42 day West trip and it did get us to thinking about full time Rving as a possibility after the kids are out of the nest. The couples we meet were all very nice and helpful. the life style has really got to agree with the people doing it since they are the happiest retirees we have meet.

Happy trails!

Congrats! I've been ER'ed for only a few months and I'm already a nervous wreck (but I'm getting better I think :D).

I would love to see your 10 year track record as well.

Audrey, congratulations! DH started year 2 of RE on 8/9/09, and we're thrilled that we made it through a tough year. But we bow to you!

Go ahead and write the book--just make up/leave out anything that's too personal :)

Congratulations! Will hit 10 next year, BUT 15 years ahead of you on age!
Great that you got that early start.

Congrats, Audrey!

Your ability to maintain the same portfolio size while living on it for the last 10 years is awesome.

I will never have an anniversary because my work did not and has not stopped. It just tapers away along an exponential decay curve, which is what happens when you go out with a whimper instead of a bang. Not complaining, just saying people's circumstances are all unique.

Congratulations! That's awesome. We just returned from a trip to Montana and Wyoming, and I saw many nice RVs. DH and I have talked about RV'ing full-time for a couple of years when we retire in 15-20 years. I hope we won't lose our wild side, so to speak.

Heartfelt congratulations, Audrey. We're just a couple of months behind you and appreciate the wild ride that it's been. One thing for certain - it sure says a lot about one's character. :flowers:

Congratulations, that is remarkable and really inspiring to hear.

I'm approaching the 2-year anniversary and the market has given me more to worry about than I expected. It is great to hear how well you're doing 10 years in. Here's to many more happy retirement years!

Back
Top Bottom