20 Most Hated Movies

Some Bad Movies are so well known for being bad they're considered "classic" and get voted higher in IMDB's system.

I would include many of those MST3K covered. They made bad movies fun!

I find it shocking that Leaving Las Vegas is on this list. It is in my personal list of 10 favorite movies ever! I guess it must be too depressing for many?? I thought the acting was great and I could totally identify with the Nicholas Cage character at the time I saw it (right after my divorce). Plus it didn't hurt that Elisabeth Shue looked great in the movie!

Cage won the Golden Globe and Academy Award for best actor for this film and Shue was nominated for the Golden Globe best actress! Director was also nominated. Don't get it:confused:

Last edited:
I remember the Dune series of books. They were wildly successful. I never read any of them, though.

I had watched part of the Dune movie. And I have to say that I never got through the whole movie. It was impossible to follow. I guess you had to read the books first.

I had watched part of the Dune movie. And I have to say that I never got through the whole movie. It was impossible to follow. I guess you had to read the books first.
Yes, it made a lot more sense if you had read the book because you could keep all the characters straight. In the movie, they tried to do a 2001 and not explain anything but could not pull it off. Still, it had Sean Young in it.

Back
Top Bottom