a 29 year old retiree wow

UPDATE: From Madison Dupaix's My Dollar Plan personal finance blog: "We asked Laura that the interview at Yahoo be removed. Unfortunately, the discussion turned negative and the focus shifted from personal finance to personal attacks and harassment, which isn’t what My Dollar Plan is about. It will not be tolerated here in the comments, either. Now let’s get back to personal finance!"

Looks like free speech has no place on her blog........:p

Gee, that is strange, Madison Dupaix requested Laura Rowley to remove the yahoo finance article that drew negative comments from over a thousand people because of its misleading characterization of a person they portrayed as being a "29 year old retiree". The article is now gone, so it is hard for us to really criticize what we can't read.

Well, it wasn't true, she may be FI but is NOT RE.........

Hey, if we mention terms like " Madison Dupaix ", " Laura Rowley ", and " 29 year old retiree " a bunch, would that impact the ranking of search results for google?

Sure...........

Anyone think Madison Dupaix will stick around the board for long? She didn't really clarify a lot of the misquotes and misrepresentations and misinterpretations from the article. Maybe the myth of a 29 year old retiree is better for publicity than the truth of not being a 29 year old retiree? ;)

Probably........;)

Looks like free speech has no place on her blog........:p

Hey, if my name was Madison Dupaix and I had a blog called My Dollar Plan, I would stifle free speech presented in comments on my blog that would cast me in a negative light too! I mean, "blog monetizer" is her new profession, and she has to make a living because she quit her job. She isn't actually financially independent, even though she creates a vague notion that she is. So what is Madison Dupaix to do but to suppress negative comments on her blog My Dollar Plan? Wouldn't you do the same if you were Madison Dupaix? :D

Hey, if my name was Madison Dupaix and I had a blog called My Dollar Plan, I would stifle free speech presented in comments on my blog that would cast me in a negative light too! I mean, "blog monetizer" is her new profession, and she has to make a living because she quit her job. She isn't actually financially independent, even though she creates a vague notion that she is. So what is Madison Dupaix to do but to suppress negative comments on her blog My Dollar Plan? Wouldn't you do the same if you were Madison Dupaix? :D

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom