AI Created Images

Full time employment: Posting here.
I was playing around with Bing AI chat and asked it to create an image of a turtle tap dancing wearing a red hat and a t shirt that says turtles rule.

Here is what it came up with

turtle.jpg

I'm impressed.

Thread moved to the technology forum

I've refrained from using any of the AI chat stuff.

But must say, "Dang, that's a pretty nice turtle picture!"

I'm both impressed and scared.

AI is sure creating some waves in the legal world with concerns about whether or not works of art can be copyrighted.

https://www.artnews.com/art-news/ne...is-not-protected-by-copyright-law-1234677410/

US Judge Rules AI-Generated Art Not Protected by Copyright Law

“Undoubtedly, we are approaching new frontiers in copyright as artists put AI in their toolbox to be used in the generation of new visual and other artistic works,” the judge said, adding that the accessibility of generative AI will “prompt challenging questions” about what degree of human involvement is needed to qualify such artwork for copyright protections.

This morning's executive order on AI will require such images to have an AI watermark on them. I use Bing ChatGPT4 often. If you approach with caution, it can be very useful. Keep in mind, any research you do on the web whether with AI or manual searches requires a good deal of caution, skepticism, and fact checking.

This morning's executive order on AI will require such images to have an AI watermark on them.

That's a great idea, and I'm glad to hear it. Of course, AI will soon probably become good enough to remove watermarks from any image, and there certainly will be "dark web" AI bots that won't adhere to any sort of regulations or restrictions. So interested to see where all this goes over the next few years. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom