Am I the only one

I'm in the sleep better department. The more months of spending I have and the less time I have left, the easier I sleep.

I do admit to being more attentive to the pile, but this is no different than being attentive to the income when that was all I had. A different version of the same thing.

Done with earning well, saving well, declining interest in investing well. Spending well is last issue.

I've never lost sleep over money one way or the other. Losing sleep is my bladder's job.

I'm surprised that more seniors don't renounce their US citizenship and move elsewhere given these outrageously confiscatory taxes!

Sorry, that wouldn't help. The USA gummint would still have their "greedy" hooks into them for the next 10 years. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

Can we please stick to the thread topic?

Am I the only one who gets less sleep the higher the stash gets? It seems very odd but the higher it gets the less sleep I get. There’s plenty of money there, don’t even spend the dividends and interest. So what’s the worry?

The sleep of a laborer is sweet, whether they eat little or much, but as for the rich, their abundance permits them no sleep.

Maybe send the excess funds to me, and I can email you, telling you what I did with the money. We can try it for a month and see if it takes?

Back
Top Bottom