And yet another May-December marriage!

I am 9 years older than my wife...but it works great for us! I think it has something to do with men just being more immature than women.:p As far as the politicians go...I think that must be partly a power thing. Look at Kucinich and his wife, Fred Thompson and his wife Fred Thompson's Biggest Boosters -- His Ex Harem! - TMZ.com

Really now...if these guys were used car salesmen, do you think these women would have given them the time of day:confused:

Really now...if these guys were used car salesmen, do you think these women would have given them the time of day:confused:

Hmmm... I think it's really love. Love at first sight [-]of the money[/-].

But .... They don't allway work?

Joe Hardy files for divorce

Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Joe Hardy, the founder of 84 Lumber Co. and a Fayette County commissioner, has filed for divorce from Kristin Georgi, 23, his third wife.
Mr. Hardy, 84, filed Monday for the divorce, according to the Uniontown Herald Standard newspaper. The court papers cited irreconcilable differences.
The couple were married May 5 in Las Vegas

Joe Hardy files for divorce

Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Joe Hardy, the founder of 84 Lumber Co. and a Fayette County commissioner, has filed for divorce from Kristin Georgi, 23, his third wife.
Mr. Hardy, 84, filed Monday for the divorce, according to the Uniontown Herald Standard newspaper. The court papers cited irreconcilable differences.
The couple were married May 5 in Las Vegas

Poor Joe. For so much less money he could have just taken a beautiful showgirl out to dinner and a show. Say he needed her attention twice a month, and budgeted $5000 for each date. 8x$5000=$40,000. My guess is that he winds up paying a lot more than this to exit his marital union.

When will these old rich guys learn to LBTM?

Ha

Back
Top Bottom