Anybody else ready to give in???

I like to picture a foot soldier going into battle. Don't you want to conserve your rounds, not firing from the hip, but waiting for the best opportunity? You still miss often, but your chance is much improved. Seems to work for me so far.

Don't shoot until you see the greens of their dividends!

Damn the torpedoes and full DCA ahead!

I only regret that I have but one portfolio to manage for my retirement.

Ask not what your portfolio can do for you, ask what you can do for your portfolio.

The only thing we have to fear is greed itself.

That's one small investment for me, one giant DRIP for my kind.

Very funny! That's the spirit!

Since I have liquidated my wife's company stock, we have no financials, except what's in our MFs. Time for me to look around, to be ready to pick among the rubble. I don't know if it's time yet though.

The situation is similar to what happened after Enron. All utility companies were tossed out with the bad boy. I picked up a few afterwards, such as TXU (no longer public), and Excelon. Nice, nice gains... Made up for all my past sins with semis such as Conexant.

Well VA I hope you bought more BAC had a nice jump to day, and it seems to be holding in after hours trading.

I picked up some more BAC and WFC as the market was opening...today was a nice day!:)

Don't shoot until you see the greens of their dividends!

Damn the torpedoes and full DCA ahead!

I only regret that I have but one portfolio to manage for my retirement.

Ask not what your portfolio can do for you, ask what you can do for your portfolio.

The only thing we have to fear is greed itself.

That's one small investment for me, one giant DRIP for my kind.

Marquette, you are a fast thinker. It took you 7 min to think of 6 lines.

Here's one more:

"I don't know but I've been told ... Buying low is good for me...".

Congratulations to those who bought BAC yesterday. I saw that Wells Fargo reported good earnings, and that lifted the entire sector.

PS. When would you sell? Seriously, these financials look tempting, but as they say, you always need an "exit strategy".

Last edited:
Staying the course, except for some play money that bought NM at $9.30. It promptly dropped into the eights... :p

But back even today! :cool:

Marquette, you are a fast thinker. It took you 7 min to think of 6 lines.

Here's one more:

"I don't know but I've been told ... Buying low is good for me...".

Well, if it helps, it took so long because I got distracted and didn't check back for a few minutes. My poor, poor coworkers.... I'm way more annoying in person. They get a laugh now and then at least.

Back
Top Bottom