Are you routine oriented?

And you get a tiny bit more exercise to boot. You gotta laugh at humans who drive a mile to the GYM and have to take the closest spot so they can run an hour on the treadmill...

Depends on the weather. I like to park in the sparse spots too, but in the snow, sleet, heavy rain, I park up close like everyone else.

My wife had to take the Myers-Briggs test for the nth time at work this week and once again came out as a INTJ. In the detailed analysis, it says that she is a very scheduled person (likes routines). I, on the other end, am not very routine oriented though I still score as a INTJ. I don't care where I park or sit and I don't care for rigid schedules.

My wife had to take the Myers-Briggs test for the nth time at work this week and once again came out as a INTJ. In the detailed analysis, it says that she is a very scheduled person (likes routines). I, on the other end, am not very routine oriented though I still score as a INTJ. I don't care where I park or sit and I don't care for rigid schedules.

I have taken the Myers-Briggs test multiple times and I am always INTJ. Yet I am not big on routine. These things are only generalizations.

My car is sunshine yellow (Dakargelb, technically). I can park it anywhere. If I can't see it, I can usually find it reflected off a neighboring car.

And you get a tiny bit more exercise to boot. You gotta laugh at humans who drive a mile to the GYM and have to take the closest spot so they can run an hour on the treadmill...

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

On the same note - I had a laugh when I saw valet parking at the Scottsdale Lifetime Fitness. And lots of patrons were using it

Back
Top Bottom