Cat Litter Smell.

I have a friend who had some strange ideas about letting her dogs "go" inside her house, which has all wood floors........

She nodded her head, acknowledged the problem, and went right on with her ways. So I let it drop.

Eeeew! thats disgusting! Was she angry?

It looks like that fancy AdSense technology works. The borders are chock full of ads for cat litter when I view the page.

Must be time to change the litter box. I wonder how it detects the smell?

huh. never seen an ad on here....must mean firefox works!

Eeeew! thats disgusting! Was she angry?
Not at me, as far as I could tell. She and I have one of those "tell it like it is" friendships.
The older dog died soon afterwards, and then the second oldest 1 year later. SHe still has the 3rd dog.
I don't go to her house anymore for a variety of reasons besides the dog thing. It was just too much for my sinuses and me.
She put her house on the market while all 3 dogs were still alive, and is still trying to sell it. :nonono:

Not at me, as far as I could tell. She and I have one of those "tell it like it is" friendships.
The older dog died soon afterwards, and then the second oldest 1 year later. SHe still has the 3rd dog.
I don't go to her house anymore for a variety of reasons besides the dog thing. It was just too much for my sinuses and me.
She put her house on the market while all 3 dogs were still alive, and is still trying to sell it. :nonono:

i guess you didnt get my humor. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom