Could I live in a resort?

btw, I've heard great things about the St. George area, especially if you like the outdoors.

Welcome to Gallagher's Canyon - The best of Kelowna and Okanagan real estate.

Here's a similar resort that I would love to live in. It's approximately 10 minutes from a medium sized city and an international airport. Properties are currently priced from $500K up.

Wow they are awful proud of those places.
I have for sale ( which I just bought) for about 1/3
the price of these places. Brick 4 bdrm, 4 bth ( 2 half)
2500 sqft, 1500 sqft basement, 1 acre lot, 2 car garage, paved country road 2 miles from walmart, 8 months a year of golf weather in Mountains of Tennessee.
35 miles from University of Tennessee. A couple miles from public golf course, Tennessee river, and Tellico golf resort ( 3 golf courses, one has 800 yard par 6). Property taxes 700 a year.That or small 2 bdrm house in Florida, Vero Beach, with empty lots on both sides, My parent have lived in it since new and I have paid it off twice, which ever sells first. My parents will live in the other. I prefer if the house in Florida sells first so
I don't have to worry about them when I retire with the Hurricanes.
I have not lived in U.S. in 20 years but one of the places will be where I can leave a few belongings while I travel the world.
I was to retire in about 15 days but was extended another 90 days. Hope I get extended the rest of the year
as the guys that work for me owe me a few months work
that they were already paid for.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom