Discovered the Cause of Dying Bees: Idiots

I saw a show on the possible existance of the Loch Ness monster a few nights back.

Seems a large living thing came up from a lake here in the U.S. many years back. A woman on the bank reported that she couldn't tell what it was and had never seen anything like it, so... she did what anyone would do... she SHOT it.

:confused:

A very large sturgeon with a bullet hole in it washed up a little while later.

I've long been aware of the "look at that amazing creature -- let's kill it" mentality, but can't say I understand it.

And UFO skeptics often point out the unlikely habit of their landing in out of the way places...

Perhaps after the first few times they got their ship perforated or a grill full of gasoline pushed under it, they voted to steer clear of us... ;)

I saw a show on the possible existance of the Loch Ness monster a few nights back.

Seems a large living thing came up from a lake here in the U.S. many years back. A woman on the bank reported that she couldn't tell what it was and had never seen anything like it, so... she did what anyone would do... she SHOT it.

:confused:

A very large sturgeon with a bullet hole in it washed up a little while later.

I've long been aware of the "look at that amazing creature -- let's kill it" mentality, but can't say I understand it.

Oh my.

Back
Top Bottom