Don't know what the reults mean.............

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
In order to placate one of my acquaintences at their new job (career testing), I agreed to submit to an IQ test..........yuck! :p

It came back as a 131. It also said 80% of all Americans are 80-130...........now I feel special................ :LOL: :LOL:

You are soooo smart

Here's a distribution of IQ's

Attachments

• IQ.JPG
    IQ.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IQ.JPG_thumb
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
MasterBlaster said:
You are soooo smart

Here's a distribution of IQ's

Well..............not that smart, I got a D in high school chemistry, and I dropped out of my math minor because trig killed me...............

I wasn't smart enough to be a plumber or electrician, so I just pay them a lot of money so I can flush my toilet.................. :D

i think that distribution means there are about 7.5 million americans with a higher iq.

FinanceDude said:
I wasn't smart enough to be a plumber or electrician, so I just pay them a lot of money so I can flush my toilet.................. :D
If you're having an electrician work on your toilet, just make sure you stand well back before you let fly!

This could get ugly....

Smart, very smart, but still ugly... ;)

So does the average score in these threads usually hover around 6"? ;)

I checked and my IQ is 63... but that's just in bucket #1. I have to check the other two. ::)

how about a networth/iq metric?

Mysto said:
I checked and my IQ is 63... but that's just in bucket #1. I have to check the other two. ::)

Very good! Kinda pulls a few threads together! :LOL:

I did the test and this thing is just running me around in circles, trying to get me to sign up for junk. What's up with that?

IQ = the pictures behind the one you are currently viewing.

Nords said:
If you're having an electrician work on your toilet, just make sure you stand well back before you let fly!
Didn't we recently have a post about plumbers working on a leaky roof? :confused: I guess I'm just not smart enough to understand these things. :)

donheff said:
http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq.html

Your IQ score is 138! Rushed through the test

I got a 144. ::)

"Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher."

Justin, I think you should put "Visionary Philosopher" in the text field next to your name. ;)

Cool Dood said:
Justin, I think you should put "Visionary Philosopher" in the text field next to your name. ;)

I should. And it is a technically correct title - I'm not blind and I do think (sometimes).

Anyone want to compare SAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, etc. scores? ;)

You people men will compete on any field of play! :D
Height, weight, IQ, credit card offers, investment returns...what else? Now GRE and SAT scores! What's left? How early you got potty trained? :D
Just kidding!

Sarah

mclesters said:
You people men will compete on any field of play! :D
Height, weight, IQ, credit card offers, investment returns...what else? Now GRE and SAT scores! What's left? How early you got potty trained? :D
Just kidding!

Sarah

Below average on:

Height
Potty training
Credit card offers
Golf scores

Above average on:

Weight
IQ
Credit lines
Net worth
Income
GRE scores
GMAT scores
SAT scores

What else? Well, I thought of something but it would bring this thread down a level.

2Cor521

SecondCor521 said:
What else? Well, I thought of something but it would bring this thread down a level.
2Cor521

I'm afraid we're already there............. ;)

Moderator edit: quote format fix.

Payin-the-Toll said:
The real IQ level should be judged by who made it through the end without getting spamed!

I prefer to measure IQ by your success at controlling the economic environment in which you reside to the extent you no longer have to toil for "the man." What's the point of having exceptional "numbers" if you still spend your life hitched to the plow?

Back
Top Bottom