ER Practice Day

Goonie

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Well, they say tonight and tomorrow we're supposed to get a goodly amount of snow. So I got thinking to myself that next winter I won't HAVE to get out into the snow and slop! But wait a minute!!! Since I have all sorts of time banked up, I DON'T have to get out in the snow and slop NOW!!!

So, tomorrow is going to be my first ER practice day! When I get up in the morning (or afternoon) I'll look outside, and think "Man, I feel SOOOO sorry for all those poor saps that have to get out in that mess!!!" :D

They say "Practice Makes Perfect!" :D

Here in greater Dayton area (Ohio) and so glad I can stay home for several days with no problem.

Predicting about 8 inches of snow with various amounts of sleet.

Goonie, I'm doing the same thing tomorrow. I've told them here that I won't be in and I also rescheduled a dental appt. I plan on getting up late (7ish), making a nice breakfast for dh and I, then sitting back and having my coffee while watching the snow fall.

I came in today, but I wonder how long it'll take me to get home (Central PA).

Tomorrow I'm definitely practicing ER.

Thus far, my "practice" day is doing OK! I got up at the usual time (5am) meandered through the house and looked outside, and saw some of the neighbors out clearing snow.....those poor saps folks!!! ;)

If all continues to go well, I think I might have to "practice" again tomorrow!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom