free book today only

ducky911

Recycles dryer sheets
free book on amazon...today only.."late bloomer millionairs"......found link on bogleheads site....showed me how to download kindle app on ipad than free book. ....today only...read some today...good read so far

Bob

Thanks. I just had my daughter put it on my Mac.

Thank you! It's on my Kindle Fire!

I don't do Kindle, but the thread sent me to Amazon, where I found the free program to get Kindle books on my PC... then, even though I don't have a Kindle or a IPhone, found that I can download the Kindle app on my Android tablet.
... then... (I'm new at this), I found I can download many free books from Amazon, as well as the one cited in the thread... also the "free book of the day"...
Haven't completed all of this yet, but it's pretty simple.
Kindle Cloud...

Thanks for the kickstart... :) :flowers:

When you get titles from Amazon, it is simple to save them to the cloud. Then they can be retrieved by any of your devices.

Thanks for this free title.

I don't do Kindle, but the thread sent me to Amazon, where I found the free program to get Kindle books on my PC... then, :) :flowers:
Please share the how and where regarding the program for Kindle to PC.

Please share the how and where regarding the program for Kindle to PC.

The link is on the Amazon page linked in post#2... on the right hand side of the page... Very simple 34mb download and easy install and use..."Available for PC" Brings you right to a free book page. then go back to the original page, and click on "Buy Now"
$.00 price.
To get the android app, I just googled android kindle download... many sites. .apk file.

The link is on the Amazon page linked in post#2... on the right hand side of the page... Very simple 34mb download and easy install and use..."Available for PC" Brings you right to a free book page. then go back to the original page, and click on "Buy Now"
$.00 price.
To get the android app, I just googled android kindle download... many sites. .apk file.
Got it...Thanks all.:cool:

I downloaded the book and read two chapters. Can't recommend the book, and see no reason to read further.

If you can not download it for free, save your dollars for a Bernstein or Bogle book.

I downloaded the book and read two chapters. Can't recommend the book, and see no reason to read further.

If you can not download it for free, save your dollars for a Bernstein or Bogle book.
I actually enjoy reading the personal stories of the authors.

I am reading it on 'the cloud' on my ipad. I actually have met Steve S at VG diehards meetings. He is pretty straightforward and a saint in trying to reform the LAUSD 403b system.
My only problem with the book, like many good personal finance books, is its likely to be read by 'the choir' rather than the people who need to read it. He lays out his path to financial success despite many of the pitfalls he encountered in his financial development. He offers a vanguard boglehead approach which is pretty solid.If you can get the book its worth reading and passing on to those who may most benefit from it. I suspect a lot of folks here have had a similar path and understand the financial principles involved but its a good read.

Back
Top Bottom