Garbage Disposal Rusted Again

I skimmed through and have not seen one mention of the Waste King brand of disposer.

I generally dislike them, because they are just another thing that can go wrong. But they're standard equipment that people seem to demand.

Ever since I moved from the standard disposers to the Waste King brand, my number of problems with disposers has plummeted. They have 10-year warranties. And I have received satisfactory warranty service the one time I have asked.

Agreed if I had replaced it, the Waste King was my choice, in fact I had one sitting in my Amazon cart for the past couple of months.
I grew up in the UK where we never used garbage disposals, at least way back then and it always seemed such a useless piece of equipment to me so I rarely used it.

I skimmed through and have not seen one mention of the Waste King brand of disposer.

I generally dislike them, because they are just another thing that can go wrong. But they're standard equipment that people seem to demand.

Ever since I moved from the standard disposers to the Waste King brand, my number of problems with disposers has plummeted. They have 10-year warranties. And I have received satisfactory warranty service the one time I have asked.

Great news, thanks!

I moved to Waste King when the original, builder-grade ISE in my place rusted through.

Because at the time Waste King models were stainless steel at a price much less than ISE's stainless steel models.

No problems since.

My original rusted out and since I never used it much I replaced it with drain pipe. I did buy a new one identical to the cheapo original and have it and the original plumbing stored away for a quick swap for when I ever decide to sell the place. Potential buyers can flip the switch on the counter and hear the satisfying sound of something whirling instead of dead silence. :dance:
Good idea to save the old plumbing parts for when I sell up and have to add back a disposal.

Back
Top Bottom