Haircut Q for men...

A. every 6 weeks or so.
B. $0
C. only a "thank you"
D. no - the DW trim is the haircut.

A. every 6 to 8 weeks

B. $0 (I bought a set of clippers in 1974, and have cut my own hair ever since...original cost $18.95 + tax = $19.90 (62.2 cents/year or approximately 8.5 cents per haircut to date :LOL: )

C. no tip...just something cold to drink when I'm finished.

D. doesn't apply here...I'm single and use mirrors to get the back of my noggin. ::)

About every 6 to 7 weeks. If I wasn't working, I would probably get it done every 5 weeks because I like short hair! Pay $9 plus $3 tip. I go to the same place every time that is run by one Vietnamese lady and we always talk.

Kramer

Every 6 weeks, $14 plus tip. :eek: It hurts but the cheaper ones hurt even more. When I retire, I will go the cheap route. I will be wearing a golf cap anyway. :D

Every 4-8 weeks
$0
Like the others said, a drink.
DW won't try it, so I do it myself with a pair of barber's shears.

I do DPs, and add in a nice little neck and scalp massage. I know just how he likes it. ;)

A. 6 weeks

B. $o, but the stylist gets to sleep with me.

C. Whatever she wants.

a. Every 3 weeks

b. $7

c. $2

d. Occassionally, or do it myself.

I still work around military folks, and shorter hair is expected. Plus, I prefer it.

I go to a real barber with the stripey pole. Experiments with "Great Clips" and "Fantastic Sams" etc have produced ungood outcomes.

A. Every 3 months
B. $12
C. plus $3 tip for $15 altogether
D. No

A. Every two weeks
B. 0

I am surprised by how many pay $0. I thought I was one of the few. I pay $0 for my son's haircuts too. DW on the other hand, $80 every two months.

With all these $0 haircuts, I wonder if the barber is going the way of the travel agent and the FP?

1. 4 - 5 weeks
2. $12
3. $3 ($25 for Xmas)
4 No!

Same barber for about 30 years. Old fashioned, one-man shop complete with Playboy mags, help yourself beer in the fridge and guys hanging around.

When there's an afternoon Cubs game on TV, there might be four or five guys hanging around (before, during and after their haircuts) watching the game and drinking beer the barber keeps stocked since we're such great tippers. :LOL:

mickeyd said:
A. How often do you get a haircut?
My last haircut was 30 April 2002.

mickeyd said:
B. How much do you pay for it?
It cost $6.25.

mickeyd said:
C. How much do you tip?
I told her I was tipping $10 because I wouldn't be back for a very long time. At the time I thought I'd be tired of the experiment in a year or two. Heck, she's probably given up and ER'd too.

mickeyd said:
D. Do you get DW to trim it along the way?
Nope, but she's given me a lot of valuable advice on conditioners & pony-tail bands...

1. About every four-five weeks

2. $15

3. $2

4. NO -- Tried it once and swore 'never again.'

1. Every 4-5 weeks

2. $20

3. $5

4. Are you kidding?

mickeyd said:
A. How often do you get a haircut?

B. How much do you pay for it?

C. How much do you tip?

D. Do you get DW to trim it along the way?

A. Every 7-10 days
B. $0 I cut my own thinning hair with clippers
C. Very happy that I do not have to go to a salon or barber any more
D. Much easier just to cut it myself

Whenever I feel like it and very short
$0
No tip - just a stroke on the head
No - Don't trust her

Khan said:
No Flowbee users?

I confess - I use the Flowbee - have been since 1989. The money I saved by cutting my own hair is going to let me RE 2 years sooner..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom