Has Tom Brady signed up here yet ?

^^^^ Not his first supermodel (at least model) either. But I'd think he'd say you need to start with a high profile job and add several hundred million in your own bank account... Then let nature take its course.

Speaking of, have you seen his buddy Gronk's girlfriend? Holy schnikes

Last edited:
Are there any years left in his contract? Maybe he wanted to join the great resignation. A sign of the times.

^^^^^ I'm just going to have to take your word on that.

The Boston NBC station just reported that ESPN jumped the gun. Brady apparently called the Tampa Bay execs and told them he hasn’t made a final decision yet.

I don’t really care one way or the other but it’s nice to give the TV folks something other than the blizzard to talk about.

Maybe it’s OMY syndrome.

The Boston NBC station just reported that ESPN jumped the gun. Brady apparently called the Tampa Bay execs and told them he hasn’t made a final decision yet.

I don’t really care one way or the other but it’s nice to give the TV folks something other than the blizzard to talk about.

Maybe it’s OMY syndrome.
Funny his company TB12 did too, then deleted the tweet…

Would be just another person on this site conceptually with the question of I have 100m in investments and spend 1m yearly, so am I okay to retire?

Would be just another person on this site conceptually with the question of I have 100m in investments and spend 1m yearly, so am I okay to retire?

Still, depends on how much you spend. :D

I really don’t need to read his “Blow that dough” posts.

Really? I'd love to read his blow that dough posts, especially if there were pictures.

Apparently he's got a $15M bonus coming to him if he waits to retire until after Feb 4.

I think even for Brady, that may be worth delaying the announcement by a week, no?

I don't think Tom is a member yet, but all the lurking he's been doing has provided a nice change in perspective.:D

Back
Top Bottom