Hay guyz OMG WTF like Everyone is named Jennifer just liek me

Attn all you computer geeks on board.

What in hell's going on with Jennifer?

Jarhead* said:

Yeah, what's up? I'm off working on my plumbing project and come back to this.

I'm wondering if I really screwed up the plumbing if all you guys are now Jennifer!!! :LOL:

Jennifer said:

A certain couple of people (Jennifer and Jennifer) liked to bicker about post count. So we put a cap on post counts. Then the whining really began, and suggestions on how to further modify the board came in, and SG Jennifer refused to post beyond 1999.

Inspired by Dogbert I decided to rename everybody Jennifer. It's much simpler than reprogramming post counts, and now there will be no bickering because nobody can tell who anybody is, Jennifer. At least that's the plan.

Additionally, the post cap was lowered to 1902, and new user sgeeeeeJennifer has been artificially inflated to 1902 posts.

I have been gone for a week. I just met 2 women who moved into my apartment building, one Jen and one Jennifer. Now this... weird.

This is stupid!

Who's running the show?

You guys, or the nutjob that posts 10% useable stuff and 90% garbage, just so he can be the alphaposter?

I know Jennifer. Jennifer is a friend of mine. And Y'all are certainly not Jennifer. :)

I can see it now --- top Google search term for visitors to the forum... Jennifer. :crazy:

and my name now sounds like some art house actress...who says you need acid to have a trip?

Back
Top Bottom