Heading under 10,000 on the way!

I have reasons to remain anonymous. I am still w*rking, you know. I might have told too much about myself here, more than I want people I still work with to know about me.

I understand your concern. There is no reason to abandon your anonymity here, especially while you are still working. I didn't post a recent photo of myself while I was still working, either. It would not have been prudent.

However, once you have completely retired, perhaps you will decide to reconsider. Or not - - all of us have the freedom to choose how much we want to reveal about ourselves.

On one forum... was it here?.... I used a photo of the back of my head (cropped very closely so that it was unidentifiable) as an avatar. :LOL:

I'll give Brewer the benefit of the doubt and will not take the above as an insult...

Back on the market, who is buying? Selling? I am debating whether to buy a bit more today, and get another 0.5% of portfolio into a leveraged ETF to benefit from a market bounce.

I'll give Brewer the benefit of the doubt and will not take the above as an insult...

Back on the market, who is buying? Selling? I am debating whether to buy a bit more today, and get another 0.5% of portfolio into a leveraged ETF to benefit from a market bounce.

No insult intended. On the market.......holding. But I know nothing about nothing.

Hey, you did know to hedge the recent market fall with a bear ETF. ;)

Skill and knowledge, or luck and a hunch? Who the heck cares as long as one makes money.

Jobless claims down. Asian and European markets up overnight. BUY, BUY, BUY!!!

Something like this?

[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica][/FONT]

NW-Bound, I think we have found your next avatar!

Seriously Dawg, where did you get this extremely disturbing pic?

ugh! Disturbing indeed. Send it over to the Wednesday Wierdness thread—that's where it belongs.

China's announcement of support for the Eurozone investments is credited for creating this worldwide market bounce. Most European indices are up near 3%. Even our market is up 2%. It shows how China has become an economic powerhouse, and hints that what's to come in the decades ahead. I do not like to see that, but we will all have to live with it.

By the way, not wanting to move cash from where I stash it, I did go on more margin to buy another 0.5% of portfolio worth of a leveraged ETF. Real brave, huh?

It may not make that much of a difference in the total return, but at least gives me the bragging right later that I was a "wise contrarian" and did buy low when others were scared.

Let's see if this rally holds. And this may be my last post for today, as I will soon be in a place where I will be incommunicado.

Sorry! - and Dawg's picture is very disturbing!

Audrey

P.S. Come on! Who hasn't read in the bathroom!

Not reading, web surfing. It reminds me of the first time I realized I was talking to someone on their cellphone while they were in the bathroom. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom